The Library is an essential resource within Orange High School to support teaching and learning.
The Library provides students with opportunities to develop information skills and to use these skills competently and with confidence for lifelong learning.
The Library collaborates with teachers in the planning, implementing and evaluating of teaching and learning programs, including the integration of Literacy, Information Literacy and Digital Literacy.
The Orange High School Library operates out of the Student HUB. All OHS students are privileged to have use of the library as a learning/resource centre. This means that all students should be aware of the benefits and opportunities available through our services. These include:
- Borrowing the latest hard-copy fiction books
- Borrowing eBooks and audiobooks
- Access to the ePlatform app for reading and listening on-the-go
- Access to high-quality reference books
- Access to JSTOR and other online journals
- Research and assessment advice
- Access to the latest senior study guides and resources
The library services can be accessed before school from 8:30 am each day and at lunchtime.
Access our Online Library Catalogue
** Please note: You will need your DET student portal login details to access Student ebooks. **