Workplace Learning - Safety Induction and Test:
Before you undertake any Workplace Learning, you must complete the general introduction and safety information and test and then present the certificate to The Careers Adviser.
Follow these steps to complete this task:
- Go to the "Safety Check" web page by using the link below (after you have read all these instructions).
- Read the instructions and click on the "Get Started" and then the "Continue" buttons.
- Read the information on each page and then tick the boxes at the bottom to answer the questions.
- Click the "Submit Your Answers" button after you have answered each page.
- At the end, enter your name and Job Title (just use "Work Experience" for this) and click the "Create Your Certificate" button.
- Print off this certificate.
- Present your certificate to The Careers Adviser.
To complete your test, click here now.
NOTE: This website is from South Australia, but it applies to everyone.
If you are still unsure or have questions, please see Mr Pearson in the Careers Office.
For a bit of fun, have a look at this Work, Health and Safety Powerpoint presentation - click here to open it.